Patient Portal for Existing Clients
• If you think you may be experiencing a psychological or other health-related emergency, please immediately call Dr. McLaughlin’s office, call the office of another relevant healthcare provider, or call 911.
• The contents of any portion of this website (rivertonpsychology.com), which website is connected to Dr. McLaughlin’s clinical practice (Marc McLaughlin, Ph.D., Limited Liability Company [LLC]), including text, graphics, images, information on the website and on websites to which it links, and other material contained in this website, are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological or other healthcare advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
• Always seek the direct advice of Dr. McLaughlin or another relevant /qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding psychological or other healthcare conditions, including regarding the interpretation of information you may obtain from this website or sites herein linked. Never disregard a professional healthcare provider’s direct advice or delay in seeking such direct advice simply based on information you have obtained on this website or on websites therein linked.
• Content on this website, or on those to which it links, should not be construed to represent the recommendation or endorsement of Marc McLaughlin, Ph.D. LLC for any specific tests/instruments, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the sites.
• Your reliance on any information provided by this website, or websites herein linked, is solely at your own risk.